Fold Out Homes and Cabins
While our range of cabins has previously been constructed primarily using timber, the main focus of the business has always been to put affordable roofs over peoples heads using whichever materials allow us to achieve that. We have now developed a system of construction which allows us to offer steel framed structures at reasonable prices.
We believe these new folding cabins and houses are a game changer in the affordable housing space.
These Tiny Houses can be installed onsite, we also have Tiny Houses on Wheels in our range. All of our designs are engineered to be transportable making local authority approval easy and making it possible for our smaller models to be moved again at a later date should you wish to take your house to your new block of land. This also means that caravan park owners can install cabins without the huge transport costs.
1.2m Foldout to 6m
Our foldable range from 3x5.5m studios to 6m x 12m 2 bedroom granny flats.
Ease of transport
Transportable homes usually take up 3 lanes and require huge planning and cost for the end user. We greatly reduce this problem and cost. We can setup our marquee and complete the kit underneath if required.
We only offer premium finishes at affordable prices. Floor to ceiling tiles. 40mm stone kitchen benches with 2 park cabinetry.
The low down
- High fire protection due to steel frame and FC cladding
- Ability to use foldout where possible or just a bit extra in kit form for tight spots. We can also complete offsite and truck onto site
- Take advantage of limited council involvement via complying development or section 68.
- Very low site time. Generally we can complete the cabin within 1-2 weeks onsite depending on delivery method.
- 3 month lead time to ensure approvals in place.
- 50% deposit, 30% before leaving our warehouse, 10% upon completion
Included in the prices
- Premium kitchen 40mm stone bench tops and 2 pac finished cabinetry
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
- Doubled glazed windows and doors
- Interior and external painting where needed
- delivery to site (excluding connection to mains to do varying sites and distances)
- Block out roller blinds for windows only.
- Site works and connection
- Council rates and approval costs